"Understanding your dog and knowing how to control him, develop his potentials, and resolve behavior problems, emotional conflicts and frustrations are no less essential than love and respect." Michael W. Fox
If you feel you and your dog would benefit from one-on-one training, schedule private lessons! Private lessons provide the opportunity for you to get expert advice and help with your special needs. The focus can be on any aspect of training. Popular examples include:
Puppy selection consulting
Puppy training and socialization
Integrating a second dog
Calming an anxious or fearful dog
Pulling on the leash
Cheri , you gave us such a good foundation; you were always full of encouragement, hope and possibility. Your enthusiasm and expertise led us into new horizons and gave us ways to think through the thorny parts. Every time I'm stuck - how to approach a particular behavior quirk, or think my way through from A to B - I can hear you ask, 'What does the science say?'...and then throw in a funny comment about common sense. Jeanne
- First session with new dogs/owners includes taking a complete history, goal setting, and beginning training. $150
- Subsequent sessions are $125/hour* of onsite training.
- Payment is due at end of each session unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Sessions typically last roughly one hour, include travel to your home or other location, as well as a summary via e-mail (and/or phone). Questions in between sessions are welcome.
- Rates are for locations within 20 minutes of Bellevue. Appointments outside that area will be considered - and rates quoted - on a case by case basis.
* Charge for 1 hour of onsite training also includes travel time and a detailed, personalized written report.